Wellness & Spa
Wellness is the act of practicing healthy habits on a daily basis to attain better physical and mental health outcomes, so that instead of just surviving, you’re thriving. It is an alternative medicine.
Several key areas of your lifestyle are considered dimensions of overall Wellness. They include: social connectedness, exercise, nutrition, sleep and mindfulness. Each one has an impact on your physical and mental health. By making simple and healthy choices on a daily basis, you will be well on your way towards reducing stress, having positive social interactions and achieving optimal wellness.
Start with small changes within each dimension and take it one day at a time – you don’t have to run a marathon or go on a restrictive diet to implement wellness into your everyday life!
The modern way of life has led us to offer to our market quality products and solutions for well-being or wellness by providing product range that offers comprehensive solutions.
Wellness is about more than just physical health. Most models of wellness include at least 6 dimensions
- Physical:A healthy body through exercise, nutrition, sleep, etc.
- Mental:Engagement with the world through learning, problem-solving, creativity, etc.
- Emotional:Being in touch with, aware of, accepting of, and able to express one’s feelings (and those of others).
- Spiritual:Our search for meaning and purpose in human existence.
- Social:Connecting with, interacting with, and contributing to other people and our communities.
- Environmental:A healthy physical environment free of hazards; awareness of the role we play in bettering rather than denigrating the natural environment.